Friday, January 1, 2016

Cover Lust: The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

The Unexpected Everything
Andie had it all planned out. 

When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.

Important internship? Check.

Amazing friends? Check.

Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks)

But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life.

Because here’s the thing - if everything's planned out, you can never find the unexpected. 

And where’s the fun in that? 
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble






 Why did I pick this cover? 
I admit, part of the reason why I love this cover is the desperate yearning I have for this book, but it looks so fun! It screams summer and I love the clear photography, bright colors, and fun font! Also, DOGGIES!
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment :

  1. I really like this cover! It reminds me of Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson...

    ReplyDelete