Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: Christmas 2015 Edition

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

I hope those who celebrate Christmas had a lovely time with their families! The weather for me is supposed to be horrible this weekend, but at least I got a few books to hole up with!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!


Books I've Read in the Last Week


From the Used Bookstore
Amazon Freebies

Trade
The Lonely Hearts Club was a bit of a surprise! I was expecting it, but I wasn't expecting it to be signed!

Christmas Gifts!
This is my Christmas Eve haul. I got these books and a nice suitcase set (which the books are sitting on.
The books:


On the 26th, more presents were opened. These were from my Grandparents and Aunts. I also got some clothes and a foam thing to make my college bed much more comfortable. As for books, I actually got every book on my Christmas list :)
All Fall Down
See How They Run
Everything, Everything
Illustrated Harry Potter

These are from 'Santa'. They total up to $80. I usually get the small things Christmas morning. The other things I got were lots of Chapstick, some make-up, socks, tape, a blanket, and an ice scraper.


For Review


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)

NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

2 comments :

  1. Awesome books and looks like it was a great selection of books. I love HP and that looks like a beautiful edition to have.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mailbox goodies looks great this week. Summer Days and Summer Nights look good for the upcoming summer season.

    ReplyDelete