Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (November 21st 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Yet another average week. Nothing much really happened. Though, I did reach my goal of 300 books!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!


Books I've Read in the Last Week

Library

Trade

NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.



Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

2 comments :

  1. 300 books...that's insane! An average week for you is a great week for me! I hope next week is spectacular! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstlife is also on my TBR list, I heart Gena Showalter. Looks like you had a great bookish week, hope you enjoy everything you added to your shelf. :) My Weekly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete