Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (November 14th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

This week was an average week in books for me. I have been doing NaNoWriMo lately, though. I'm at almost 10,000 words as I am writing this post. It's behind schedule, but I'm a full-time college student with a job and I still want to read books, so that's okay. I'm not aiming to 'win', I'm aiming to put words down on a page (or computer screen) and get into the habit of writing.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week


Bought
I preordered Forget Tomorrow and it came in!
Also, since I preordered it, I got a signed book plate and a magnet!
I'm so excited to read this book!


Used Book Sale
Got these books for less than $3. ALL TOGETHER!
The books:

Borrowed


Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

3 comments :

  1. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got eight books for $3.00? Wow, you scored. I have read Stardust and really liked it. It was nothing like the movie...and that's a good thing. More adult in tone, Stardust the book is still a fun page-turner. Enjoy your books! I am a new follower via Bloglovin. My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved Forget Tomorrow. Hope you love it too!

    ReplyDelete