Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

AHHH! There are so many books coming out this fall that I NEED! I actually cheated and looked at my Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015 list. Almost all of these books were on that list as well! I AM JUST SO EXCITED FOR THESE BOOKS! I also can't believe that not only are some of this out now, but they are almost here! I will finally be read The Iron Warrior after that horrible cliffy! I will have Winter in my hands less than 2 months from now!!

*IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

1. Walk On Earth a Stranger
Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)
Release Date: September 22nd

2. Winter
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

Release Date: November 10th


3. Ten Thousand Skies Above You
Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2)
Release Date: November 3rd

4. The Iron Warrior
The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
Release Date: October 27th

5. The Sword of Summer
The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)
Release Date: October 6th

6. Queen of Shadows
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
Release Date: September 1st

7. The Rest of Us Just Live Here
The Rest of Us Just Live Here
Release Date: October 6th

8. Six of Crows
Six of Crows (The Dregs, #1)
Release Date: September 29th

9. Ice Like Fire
Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)
Release Date: October 13th

10. Unspoken
Unspoken (Shadow Falls: After Dark, #3)
Release Date: October 27th



What books are you anticipating?

4 comments :

  1. I can't believe I forgot Ice Like Fire! I can't wait to read that! Six of Crows and Walk on Earth a Stranger made mine. Great list, good luck with it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen of Shadows was so good! And I just preordered Iron Warrior- I'm really excited for it :)

    My TTT: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my.html?showComment=1442964607448#c8042896791618532201

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice like Fire and The Rest of Us Just Live Here made my list too!
    Thanks for stopping by My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh! So many of these are on my list too. Great list. Hope you get some wonderful reads and to these books soon. :)

    ReplyDelete