Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cover vs Cover: The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

This week's pick is...

The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1) VS.  The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
Original                   Redesign
Okay, so I'm cheating here. Both of these book have the princess theme well, but neither really tinkle my fancy. But, the redesign covers are all different colors. This is were the cheating comes in, because I'm judging all the books in the series. All the original covers are pink, with a few blues. The new ones have ALL THE COLORS! I honestly just want all the new covers so that I can have a rainbow on my shelf!
  Final Verdict: Redesign
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. I prefer the redesign, too, but I like how they do have some similarities between them.

    ReplyDelete