Friday, August 7, 2015

Cover Lust: Auracle by Gina Rosati


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Auracle16 year old Anna Rogan has a secret she's only shared with her best friend, Rei; she can astrally project out of her body, allowing her spirit to explore the world and the far reaches of the universe.


When there's a fatal accident and her classmate Taylor takes over Anna's body, what was an exhilarating distraction from her repressive home life threatens to become a permanent state. Faced with a future trapped in another dimension, Anna turns to Rei for help. Now the two of them must find a way to get Anna back into her body and stop Taylor from accusing an innocent friend of murder. Together Anna and Rei form a plan but it doesn't take into account the deeper feelings that are beginning to grow between them.
Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble




 Why did I pick this cover? 
I admit that I'm a sucker for blue covers, but this cover is perfect for this book. The waterfall is very important in this book and the floating girl reflects how the MC can astral project. I even like the light effect, as it adds to the dream-like quality.
 What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment