Saturday, July 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (July 4th 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

I was been so busy lately it's ridiculous! I don't even know why I'm so busy, but I never seem to have time to get onto the computer! I apologize for not being around my blog as often, commenting, replying to anything. I have plenty of free-time once the holiday is over, so I'll get back into the groove soon!

Also, Happy 4th to all my American readers!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page! Though, I was too lazy to link all the photos! Sorry!



Books I've Read in the Last TWO Weeks





Books I Bought
Bought these from Jessica @crossroadreview

Embedded image permalink

I pre-ordered this at the author event I went to last month! I was surprised that they had it already, but I'm excited to read it!

I got these from Half Price Books. In my defense, most of these were on clearance!


From the Used Book Sale
Got all of this books at a library sale for $10! They were all old library books, so I had to fix them up, but I think they look pretty good!

Author Signing
I went to Debra Dockter's signing and bought a copy of her debut! I've yet to read it, but I'm excited to!

For Review

Thanks to Netgalley, Macmillian, and Aya Ling!

Borrowing


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)




NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.








Without covers:
The Rat Prince
Toya
The Reader
Crossing the Line
Black Bird of the Gallows
Ever the Hunted
A Shadow Bright and Burning
Begin Again
Three Dark Crowns
Ans I Darken

I basically just added all the 2016 releases!


Also, make sure you check out my giveaways!



Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

6 comments :

  1. Wow you got so many books! You must have some really nice book sales near you. The ones near mine always suck. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MOLY!! What a haul! I'm drooling! But you know what? You read so fast that it's totally fine fro you to acquire that many books. I'm in awe of your reading speed. I'm looking forward to Reawakened, and The Bone Season has been in my tbr for ages and is begging me to read it.I loved Gates of Thread and Stone and Snow Like Ashes. Enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! SO many books! I just finished Tonight The Streets Are Ours and enjoyed it! Enjoy everything!!!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is a huge book haul. I hope you enjoy all of them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul this week! I hope you enjoy Shatter Me-that one is really good. I have been wanting to read the Die For Me books for a while too so I hope you like them. Tonight the Streets Are Ours is one of my most anticipated reads! I Hope you love that one. Break My Heart 1,000 Times is one that I have wanted to read for the longest time so I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on that one!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy wow on all the books! I've heard great things about Uprooted, I am excited for it! (that book stood out to me for some reason)

    ReplyDelete