Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cover vs Cover: Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

This week's pick is...

Smart Girls Get What They Want VS.  Smart Girls Get What They Want
Hardcover                   Paperback
This is such a hard one! The first one emphasizes on smart girls, while the other one just screams "feel-good cuteness". I really love both of these, but I'll go with the paperback purely because I love the gentle colors and I love her skirt!
  Final Verdict: Paperback
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. I love both of these covers! I think I have to go with the hardcover though. I love them both though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this one is hard. But I think I'll have to go with the hardcover. I LOVE the font, and it's definitely something I would pick up right away.

    Cheryl @ I Heart Fictional People

    ReplyDelete