Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer is Here...and I Need to Get My Butt in Gear

So, summer is here!
For the past few months, I haven't been the World's Best Blogger. Almost all of my posts were pre-scheduled memes, I haven't been commenting, and my reviews have been lacking, I was busy finishing off school, had finals, then I went and got sick. Yippee. Now, I'm perfectly healthy (ish) and have ALL THE FREE TIME!

Okay, okay, so what is my point in writing his post? Since I have all of this free time, I am able to do all the work (blogging and otherwise) that I've been meaning to do for quite awhile. So, this post is just my way of slapping myself in the face to get my butt in gear!

What I'm Planning/Goals:

  • First off, I what to redesign my blog so much! GAH! I hate my header and my overall blog just needs a makeover! This is going to be a ton of work, but I'm willing to do it!
  • Clean up! I need to clean up some posts, add reviews to my review archive, as well as update some posts.
  • Review books. Duh. I'm still doing my New Year's Resolution, I'm surprised it has lasted so long, to review every book I read. I currently have 26 books I need to review. *cringes* On the bright side, I've reviewed over 120 books so far this year, so that's good, right?
  • BE SOCIAL!!! I really want to say hi to other bloggers, but I'm so scared to! I've been commenting, but I recently realized that Twitter is apparently very important in the blogging community! Sadly, I don't know how to Twitter. I'm @goldenfurpro if anyone wants to try and get me out of my shell.
  • More discussion posts and other fun things! I need to spruce things up! 
  • Request a book on Edelweiss! Seriously. This SCARES me, but I need to go for it! I plan on doing this by the end of the month.
  • Request a physical ARC. Maybe... I don't want to get too crazy.
  • Just all around be bloggy! 
Also, not blog related, but I really want to finish writing my book!

So, I hope I'm able to get my blog happy again and be a happy blogger! I'll leave you with Dug, because Dug is awesome.

What about you? Doing any bloggy things this summer?



No comments :

Post a Comment