Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cover vs Cover: Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn

This week's pick is...

Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1) VS.  Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend
Hardcover                   Paperback
I hate hate HATE the paperback. It's so boring and it's bubble gum pink! Why the hell is there a heart sucker? THIS ISN'T A VALENTINE'S DAY BOOK! I even hate the font. The original is so much better! It's cute & it relates to the book!

Final Verdict: Hardcover
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :

  1. I actually love both covers! I can't say how well they relate to the book, because I haven't read it yet, but I really like the fonts in both :)

    ReplyDelete