Friday, April 24, 2015

Cover Lust: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Four minutes changes everything. Hadley Sullivan 17 misses her flight at JFK airport, is late to her father's second wedding in London with never-met stepmother. Hadley meets the perfect boy. Oliver is British, sits in her row. A long night on the plane passes in a blink, but the two lose track in arrival chaos. Can fate bring them together again?


Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble












 Why did I pick this cover? 
I'm a sucker for cover with selective colors! I love the black and white with hints of red and the font is absolutely fantastic! I also find it interesting that all the other people in the photo are out of focus.

What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment