Sunday, January 18, 2015

Books I Need to Get My Butt in Gear and Read



After seeing different raving reviews and Top Ten Tuesdays, I realized that there are a large number of books I've been wanting to read for awhile. So, I'm going to list a bunch of books I really REALLY need to pick up.

Sequels


Heard So Much About


There are A TON more that I really need to read! I have over 800 books on my TBR...
But these are the books that I really hope to 'get my butt in gear' and read this year!

What books do you really need to read?

2 comments :

  1. There are so many books that I really have to read too! I'm so behind on so many series because I always pick up the first book, read it and love it, and then I never get around to buying the next one! Even when I do buy it, it just sits on my to-read shelf. I've heard pretty great things about I'll Give You the Sun and I'm hoping to read it soon.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN. OH MY DEAR SWEET LORD, I'LL GIV EYOU THE SUN. READ ITTTTTTTTTT NAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete