Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Oblivion by Kelly Creagh

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...


Oblivion (Nevermore, #3)*NO INFO*


Release Date: July 2015  Goodreads 











Why am I waiting?
I love this series, but the last book came out in 2012. So, there's a 3 year wait for this book. I already waiting 2 years, so just one more! That is, if the release date doesn't change again (it used to be August 2014). I'm also beginning to question this book's existence

What book are you waiting for this week?

1 comment :

  1. Oh, my goodness, I nearly forgot about This series. It feels like forever ago that Nevermore came out. A re-read is definitely necessary before this is released.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete