Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday:Top Ten Books To Read To Get In The Halloween Spirit

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

(The covers take you to the Goodreads page)




I had a hard time choosing just 10 books, but these are all great books to put you in a halloween mood. These books have vampires, ghosts, demons, zombies, and more! And many of them have the perfect creepiness!

What books/movies put you in the Halloween spirit?

4 comments :

  1. I saw Anna Dressed in blood on a lot of lists today. I'll add it to my TBR :D

    Here's my list http://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/top-ten-books-movies-to-get-into-the-halloween-spirit/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great book! It's pretty much my halloween go-to!

      Delete
  2. I need to read all of these books...!

    Here's my list: http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2014/10/top-ten-tuesday-movies-i-want-to-watch.html

    By the way, I tagged you for the Opposite Book Tag. :)
    http://never-anyone-else.blogspot.com/2014/10/opposite-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The Devouring! That book was so scary and so awesome! I'm happy to see it on someone's list. I chose to do book inspired costumes, but of I did books to get into the Halloween spirit, The Devouring, The Forest of Hands and Teeth, The Hollow, Bad Girls Don't Die and The Summoning would be at the top. Great list! Happy Halloween!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete