Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New Series I Want To Start

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Most series I want to start aren't out yet, but I'll limit this list to those I've been wanting to start for while, but never picked up.
*in no certain order*


1.Winter Queen (Fairy Queens #1)
Winter Queen (Fairy Queens, #1)

2. The Blemished (The Blemished #1)
The Blemished (Blemished, #1)

3. Dark Star (Dark Star #1)
Dark Star (Dark Star, #1)

4. Inkheart (Inkworld #1)
Inkheart (Inkworld, #1)

5. The Luxe (Luxe #1)
The Luxe (Luxe, #1)

6. Mystic City (Mystic City #1)
Mystic City (Mystic City, #1)

7. Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls #1)
Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls, #1)

8. Mortal Enchantment (Mortal Enchantment #1)
Mortal Enchantment (Mortal Enchantment, #1)

9. The Princess in the Opal Mask (The Opal Mask #1)
The Princess in the Opal Mask (The Opal Mask, #1)

10. A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy #1)
A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy, #1)


What series do you want to start soon?

5 comments :

  1. I have both Inkheart and The Luxe waiting for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Mystic City series! I wish more people would read it. I actually make people read it, lol (I work in a bookstore). I've never heard of The Winter Queen or The Blemished, but those covers are lovely and I'd read them just for that! I just bought Dark Star and A Breath of Frost, so hopefully I'll be reading them soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blemished is so SO good. Seriously good. Incredible good. I hope you enjoy it.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo the Luxe series. I remember that! It has been forever since I read those. Talk about nostalgia. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Inkworld series. I love books about books and reading :)

    ReplyDelete