Thursday, September 25, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum

This week's pick is...

Revolution 19 (Revolution 19, #1) VS.  Revolution 19 (Revolution 19, #1)
Original                      Redesign
I don't even know why they bothered changing the cover. The redesign is basically just a zoom-in of the eye on the original with a cityscape thrown in. I do not like the redesign. I feel very uncomfortable with the eye and I also feel uncomfortable with the city overlay. As far as the original, I really like how the title is placed and I also like the eye (from a distance!).

Final Verdict: Original
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

2 comments :

  1. That is literally the most pointless redesign I've ever seen.

    (LOVE this feature of your blog, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors of the second, however I think I like the placement better on the first.

    ReplyDelete