Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...


Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3)

Lost and broken, Celaena Sardothien’s only thought is to avenge the savage death of her dearest friend: as the King of Adarlan’s Assassin, she is bound to serve this tyrant, but he will pay for what he did. Any hope Celaena has of destroying the king lies in answers to be found in Wendlyn. Sacrificing his future, Chaol, the Captain of the King’s Guard, has sent Celaena there to protect her, but her darkest demons lay in that same place. If she can overcome them, she will be Adarlan’s biggest threat – and his own toughest enemy.


While Celaena learns of her true destiny, and the eyes of Erilea are on Wendlyn, a brutal and beastly force is preparing to take to the skies. Will Celaena find the strength not only to win her own battles, but to fight a war that could pit her loyalties to her own people against those she has grown to love?
Release Date: September 2nd 2014    Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble





Why am I waiting?
WHY DO I NOT HAVE A WAITING ON WEDNESDAY FOR THIS YET?!?!?!
I'm shocked at this! This is one of my favorite series and I have been needing this book since I finished Crown of Midnight (the day the book came out...).
So, yeah, I need this MORE THAN AIR!!
P.S. I am very jealous of you folks that received ARCs of this. Especially those of you who got it from BEA.

What book are you waiting for this week?

6 comments :

  1. I'm like the only one that didn't like and DNF the first book. LOL Even though I won't continue with the series I am still hoping she ends up with Dorian though. :-D

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one has gotten a few mixed reviews. I'm hoping that you love it when it comes out.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, Bloomsbury sent me a copy last week, I haven't read the series yet (yikes) but bought the two and the novellas a few days ago so, reading marathon time, haha. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heir of Fire was good! I love this series. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started this series yet, but I know pretty much everyone is looking forward to this :) Great pick. September will be here before you know it!

    My WoW: Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This may be one of my favorite books of the year! I'm so in love with this series, and think each book just gets better and better!!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete