Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: Deviants by Maureen McGowan

This week's pick is...


Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)VS.  Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
Original                             Redesign
I'm not a fan of the original cover at all. It could be much worse, but the face looks unrealistic and awkwardly placed. And overall it's uninteresting, I'm really happy with the redesign! The colors are vibrant and the typography is awesome! I also love the curls and dot design placed over the background! Overall, I think the redesign is a pretty awesome cover!  

Final Verdict: Redesign

Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

2 comments :

  1. Yup, I definitely like the redesign better. It looks a little more sophisticated, in my opinion. I might steal your Cover vs. Cover idea. =P

    ReplyDelete