Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (June 7th 2014)

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

So, yesterday was my birthday! There's really no point in saying that, since it's not like I actually got anything, but I guess I like saying that something happened this week!

P.S. Click on the book cover to go to the book's Goodreads page!

Books I've Read in the Last Week



From the Library



Books Bought
From the used bookstore

I already read all of these, but I had some series holes in my library and had to fill them in.

What books did you haul in?

2 comments :

  1. Happy birthday! :) I haven't read anything from Amanda Hocking except Wake, I need to read more. And yay to The Mortal Instruments!

    My STS is here:
    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Immortal Rules is really good, I hope you enjoy it and everything else that you have gotten this week :)

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete