Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (June 14th 2014)

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

P.S. Click on the book cover to go to the book's Goodreads page!

Books I've Read in the Last Week
                                

Just to let you know, The Fault in Our Stars was a reread. I wanted to reread before seeing the movie (which was AMAZING by the way)

Books Bought
From the used bookstore
               


Freebies!
               
With the exception of Embers & Ice, all of these are still currently free on Amazon!

Books I Borrowed

Thanks to Lendle!

Books I Reviewed
I'm going to try to have at least 3 reviews up on the blog every week. I failed this week, but I hope to do better next week!
(The covers are linked to my review)
      


What books did you haul in?

5 comments :

  1. Nice haul of books indeed. Lots of awesome new pretties.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Marie Antoinette a little while back, it's fun. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some amazing books this week! Enjoy!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot great reads for this week!
    http://www.aleisuremoment.com/2014/06/14/stacking-the-shelves-10/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the cover of Between the Sea and the Sky. Wow! The naturals is on my shelf but I have yet to read it. Several others here on my tbr list/shelves or that look interesting. Hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete