Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: In the After Light by Alexandra Bracken


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...

In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
Ruby can't look back. Fractured by an unbearable loss, she and the kids who survived the government's attack on Los Angeles travel north to regroup. With them is a prisoner: Clancy Gray, son of the president, and one of the few people Ruby has encountered with abilities like hers--someone so dangerous that Ruby alone has any power over him.
Goodreads Release Date: October 28th 2014










Why am I waiting?
I LOVE this series! And I need to know what happens next!

What book are you waiting for this week?

\

2 comments :

  1. Ooh haven't heard of this series but it sounds great! Hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSS!! I loved The Darkest Minds and Never Fade. I haven't read the novella (it won't load on my Kindle, grrr), but the novels were amazing! I cannot wait to see the cover! I hope you read and love this book, Jessica :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete