Monday, January 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday:Top Seven Goals/Resolutions For 2014

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

I don't exactly have a long list of resolutions for this year, but here I go!


Bookish Resolutions/Goals

1. Actually Blog
I touched on this yesterday with my I'm a Pitiful Blogger post, but I haven't really blogged at all since I started this blog. So I intend to revive it.

2. Review Books
I'm horrible at reviewing books. Not in the actual reviews, I hope, but in getting myself to write the reviews.
I usually think "Oh, I can write that later," then I go start another book.
You might know where this is going...

3. Don't Read Quite So Much
This might sound strange coming from a book nerd, but my book obsession has increased so much that I hardly do anything else.
I read 438 books last year, not including rereads.
This actually worries me.

4. Write a Book
This ones a little out there, but I've had so many ideas for books rolling around in my head that I feel like I should get them down on paper (or at least Microsoft Word).
Not only this, but my mom and I have also decided to write a book together!
We have written one paragraph! Yay!


Non-Bookish Resolutions/Goals

5. Get a Job
I'm 17 years old, so it's not exactly worrying that I don't have a job, but I would like to have some job experience before I start an actual career.
I would also like some money to buy all of those pretty new releases.

6. Get a Driver's License
Yes, I'm 17 years old and don't have a driver's license.
This is mostly due to my book addiction. In order to practice driving, I had to put my book down.
Wasn't going to happen.
But I recently realize how close college is and it would be really nice if I was actually able to drive places while in college.

7. Find Food to Eat
I'm a vegetarian. This can make it difficult to find foods to eat.
My diet basically includes pasta, cheese, and bread.
I kind of need to find other things to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all I can think of right now.
I'll probably randomly remember other ones later.
Anyway, what are your goals/resolutions?








No comments :

Post a Comment