Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #13 (RT Edition!)

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).

I usually do this every two weeks but I was at RT last weekend.
Which means that this haul is THREE WEEKS OF BOOKS!!!
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.
Books I've Read The Last THREE Weeks!
Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)    Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3) Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2)

The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2)   Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles, #1)   Clockwise (Clockwise, #1)   Slated (Slated, #1)

The Testing (The Testing, #1)    Starfire Angels (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles, #1)    Spellcaster (Spellcaster, #1)    Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2)

Conjure (The Hoodoo Apprentice, #1)    Glamour (Rae Wilder, #1)    Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)    Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles, #1)   

Golden Blood (Time Spirit Trilogy, #1)     The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)    Wasteland    The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark, #1)

    Impostor (Slide #2)      Just Listen   Chantress (Chantress, #1)
Checked Out From The Library!
The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark, #1)    Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2)    Taken (Taken, #1)    The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3)

The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine, #3)   Rise (Nightshade Prequel, #2)    Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)   Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)
  

Books Bought
 Books I Got


 Books I Got Signed
(All I already owned, except for Tiger's Curse)

I had I really awesome time at RT 
Sure, I made a complete fool of myself and none of the authors know that I exist 
And I really hope that I can go again next year!!!

Books Won!!



So, I've been busy these past few weeks!
What books did you get?

2 comments :

  1. Super fantastic haul. Happy reading!

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I can't wait to read these as well. Love all the signed stuff : )

    my Book Haul and Blog Birthday international giveaway

    ReplyDelete