Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #11

A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.
So, it has been another two weeks in books! Here are the books that were involved in my life these past weeks:

Books I've Read The Last Two Weeks!

Spark (Elemental, #2)     Pulse (Pulse, #1)     My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)     My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4)

The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)     A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2)     The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test, #3)     The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange, #1)     Darklight (Wondrous Strange, #2)     Mila 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)     The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)

The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)     The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)Bound (Arelia LaRue, #1)


Yes, I had a little re-read party in order to properly say goodbye to the Darkness Rising Trilogy...
but in other news, Bound is FREE on Amazon, so if you're curious about that book, go get it!

Checked Out From The Library!
XVI (XVI, #1)     Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3)    Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1)     The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)

I still have A TON of library books left from my library run a few weeks ago, so I am trying to stay away from libraries... for now.


BOOKS WON!

Thanks to EpicReads!!!
I finished this the other night and let me tell you this, it is most definitely the best book in the series!


So that's my haul! What did you get these past weeks?

5 comments :

  1. Wow, you read a LOT in the past two weeks, Jessica!! Seriously, I wish I could read that many books in such a short amount of time.

    XVI looks really interesting, although it's strange, since I haven't heard much about that book. The Son of Neptune is seriously SO good, although I think the next book may be even better. ;)

    Enjoy all your lovely books! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is... a ton of books! It looks like you'll be busy! I thought The Lost Hero was okay. I never read The Son of Neptune. I got tired of Kelley Armstrong's books, but I might pick this new series up eventually. XVI was okay. SPARK! Spark is really good - read that one first! :D

    Have a great weekend!

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an awesome haul! I'd love to get Pulse! I have to start on Armstrong's books as well as on Riordan's, been on my shelves for a while...

    Happy reading!
    My stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books you have here! I really loved Mila 2.0 and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are totally kicking butt on your reading! I absolutely love Riordan's books, especially the ones with Percy in them. So good! Enjoy your upcoming reads!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete