Saturday, March 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top SEVENTEEN Dystopian Books I Recommend The Most

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

This list is supposed to be a top ten of any books I recommend.
But I need to narrow it down to ONE genre...
THE DYSTOPIANS!

By the way, I AM NOT MENTIONING THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!
Do I recommend it? Yes, but almost everyone out there has probably read it already.

*THESE ARE IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

Divergent (Divergent, #1)


Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)


Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)


The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)


Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)


Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)


Legend (Legend, #1)


Unwind (Unwind, #1)


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)


Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)


Delirium (Delirium, #1)


Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)


Gone (Gone, #1)


Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)


Uglies (Uglies, #1)


The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)



Yes, I am aware that I went over ten, way over ten, but I LOVED all of these books and had to list them all!
So, what books do you recommend?

1 comment :

  1. Can I suggest you try reading, Earth Girl By Janet Edwards? It is awesome! Amazing list by the way!

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete