Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #5


A meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that got this week (or weeks in my case).

IT HAS BEEN ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!
Which means... that it is time to stack the shelves!
P.S. If you click the book's link, it will take you to the GoodReads page.



Books I've Read The Last Two Weeks!

 

         

         

         

      


I didn't realize how much that was until I posted this...
Continuing on!

Checked Out From The Library!

  


  

 


I actually checked out ALL OF THESE at the same time...
It kind of freaked the librarian out...

What I Got for Christmas!!!!!
So Christmas happened recently and , of course, I got a few books!


Yeah, I know! Not as much as everyone else got but...


Look at these lovelies!
That is OVER $100 towards books!!!!
Sadly, it won't last me very long...

Soooo... What did you get?


No comments :

Post a Comment