Saturday, December 8, 2012

2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge

(Click the little picture to learn about the challenge! XD)

I love challenges! I don't know why but challenges always make me feel so... accomplished!
And a reading challenge? HECK YES!
There's only one teeny-tiny problem...
I have to write reviews.

You may not know this, but my reviews suck! I'm trying, I AM HONESTLY TRYING! But my reviews still suck! 
That may be, but I will not let this opportunity pass!
So here I am, actually signing up for this challenge!

1-10: A Firm Handshake

That's how many books I am aiming for. I know that I can definitely read more but, again, I do not write a review for every book I read.
What I tend to do is: if I feel like writing a review for a book I just read, I do. If I don't feel like writing a review, I don't. So I don't exactly plan which books I write reviews to. 
That being said, i'm not going to post the books i'm reading... yet

Notice: I'm probably going to change my goal as I go along...

Have a great day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment