Sunday, October 4, 2020

Stacking the Shelves/September in Review!

 



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered.

September was a lot better than August! I got a new job after months of not having a job thanks to COVID. I'm now working as a Library Page and, so far, it's been going great! I'm glad that I have a job again, and I'm especially happy to be working at a library! I'm still babysitting/homeschooling my cousin every weekday morning, so I am pretty busy. It's only going to get even busier because I also got a call from my yearly seasonal workplace, and I get to go back this November/December to do gift wrapping.

I haven't been writing reviews or blogging as much in September, and it's taking me longer to type up posts because I'm not yet used to the New Blogger. I also have been distancing myself a little because I want to rename this blog, and I haven't yet come up with a better alternative. I thought the name The Psychotic Nerd was great when I was fifteen, but now I think the wording may come across as insensitive and offensive. So, you may see a name change and a complete revamping of this blog in the coming months. 

As for reading, I've read some pretty great books in September! Darius the Great Deserves Better, Burn Baby Burn, Horrid, Grown, Watch Over Me, and Solutions and Other Problems are some standouts from last month.

Here's to hoping for a great October!

Books Read


Library


Digital Audio

Bought

Trade



New Discoveries
 

How was your September?

No comments :

Post a Comment