Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday: One True King by Soman Chainani

Waiting on Wednesday (or Can't Wait Wednesday) is a weekly meme, hosted by Wishful Endings, where we talk about the books we're waiting (a bit impatiently) for!

This week I am waiting for...


One True King (The School for Good and Evil, #6)
Beyond Good and Evil. Beyond Ever Afters.

The fairy tale of Sophie and Agatha comes to a dramatic conclusion in this sixth and final book of Soman Chainani's New York Times bestselling fantasy series

Who will sit on Camelot's throne and rule the Endless Woods? Who will be the One True King? Prepare yourself for the End of Ends . . .


Release Date: June 2nd, 2020




Why am I waiting?
This is such a fantastic series AND THIS IS THE LAST BOOK! Of course I'm excited for it! It comes out a couple days before my birthday and I already told my mom that this is what I want for my birthday next year (but I'm probably going to need to remind her).
What book are you waiting for this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment