Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: The One With All the Ones

Hosted each week by That Artsy Reader Girl, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

So, this week's topic is books with numbers in the title and I started out doing exactly that, but after looking at the most common titles in my Goodreads shelves, I noticed that there are a lot of ONEs. Now, this may not always be referring to a number, but one is a number, so I decided to create a list full of books featuring ONE in the title.

I haven't read all of these books and this will definitely be more than ten books! You can't limit the ONEs!

Simply One


Starts with One


Ends with One


One in the Middle


I didn't include any short stories or books without covers.


What books do you know of with ONE in the title?

No comments :

Post a Comment