Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Stacking the Shelves/September in Review



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered.

This post is going up a bit late! I originally wanted to post this the last weekend of September, but I had LASIK that Friday, so I thought it was best to put some blog stuff on hold (I did listen to a lot of audiobooks though). The first week of this month I ended up with a cold. I'm sort of better now (I still have a bit of a cough). Anyway, here's my September in books.

Books Read


Books Bought


Trade


Books Reviewed

Short & Simple


New Discoveries
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.

How was your September?

No comments :

Post a Comment