Thursday, August 8, 2019

Cover vs Cover: The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg

This week's pick is...

The KingdomVS.  The Kingdom
US                                    UK
Both covers do a great job of showing a specific part of the book. The US cover showcases the android aspect while the UK cover showcases the theme park aspect (although you can't really tell it's a theme park). The UK cover does try to show the rot in the theme park, but I feel like the US cover is more innovative. I've seen many books with a similar cover to the UK one.
Final Verdict: US
What do you think? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. US for sure. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be looking at with the UK cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like both (in different ways) but the US one is my favorite for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I am really drawn to the Uk cover!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete