Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten "Classic" MG/YA Books That I Didn't Read Until After I Graduated From High School

Hosted each week by That Artsy Reader Girl, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Hello! This week it's a free-for-all in Top Ten Tuesday topics! Today I'm, talking about classic MG & YA books that I didn't read until adulthood! This is partially inspired by the Childhood Favorites topic earlier in the month after I noticed that some of your childhood favorites were books I read recently (and some are books I still need to read). Nevertheless, here are some classic MG/YA books that I just got to reading!




I thought about having a bonus round of the classic MG/YA books that I still need to read but...that might get embarrassing.

Are there any "classic" MG/YA books that you didn't read until recently?

3 comments :

  1. The Giver is such a good story. Have you read the sequels to it?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've definitely hit a lot of classics here! My favorite is Inkheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never read The Outsiders or Enchanted until just a couple years ago. I've still got to read Inkheart, Alanna, and Howl's Moving Castle. :)

    ReplyDelete