Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Some of the Authors That I Will Automatically Want to Buy Books From

Hosted each week by That Artsy Reader Girl, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.
This week it's all about Auto-Buy Authors, but I had a bit of trouble with this list even though I did not expect to have trouble. I looked at some preorders and thought to myself 'Hey! I buy a lot of books by them!" but when I looked at their books I realized that there are some books I never bought by them, I simply checked out from the library. There are also some favorite authors of mine that, looking back, I realize that I still haven't read all of their books. Whoops! I actually some anxiety making this list because there are so many authors that immediately make their way to my TBR. To ease some anxiety, today I am discussing authors that I have either preordered books from recently, or there are books by them on my B&N preorder wishlist.

*In no certain order*


1. Marissa Meyer


2. Morgan Matson
Morgan Matson

3. Claire Legrand
Claire Legrand

4. Victoria/V.E. Schwab
Victoria Schwab



5. Kasie West
Kasie West

6. Leigh Bardugo
Leigh Bardugo

7. Soman Chainani
Soman Chainani


8. Renée Ahdieh
Renée Ahdieh

9. Cynthia Hand
Cynthia Hand

10. Maggie Stiefvater
Maggie Stiefvater


What are some of your auto-read/buy authors?


7 comments :

  1. Soman Chainani is a lot of fun. I should have added him to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen all of these authors on other lists today, but sadly the only one I have read is Marissa Meyer. I love the Lunar Chronicles series, although I still haven't read any of the spin-off books. *Sigh* So many books, so little time ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a couple of these are quite popular! And there is definitely not enough time to read ALL THE BOOKS!

      Delete
  3. FYI, your link on That Artsy Reader Girl's site wasn't working.

    This is a good list!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Raven Cycle books, and The Scorpio Races! I can hardly wait to read the new Ronan books. 👍✨

    I love Leah Bardugo, too. 💜✨

    ReplyDelete