Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019

Hosted each week by That Artsy Reader Girl, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

*IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

1. Supernova
Supernova (Renegades, #3)
Release Date: November 5th

2. Now Entering Addamsville
Now Entering Addamsville
Release Date: October 1st


3. The How & the Why
The How & the Why
Release Date: November 5th

4. Rebel
Rebel (Legend, #4)
Release Date: October 1st

5. The Beautiful
The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)
Release Date: October 8th

6. The Toll
The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
Release Date: November 5th

7. Spin the Dawn
Spin the Dawn (The Blood of Stars, #1)
Release Date: July 9th

8. The Arrival of Someday
The Arrival of Someday
Release Date: July 23rd

9. Tunnel of Bones
Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)
Release Date: September 3rd
Five ​Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns, #4)
Release Date: September 3rd




What books are you anticipating?

16 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! *flails* I TOTALLY FORGOT TUNNEL OF BONES IS COMING OUT. Wow. Welp, now I'm excited for September, ha. Thanks for the reminder. The Toll is on my list, too. I needed that book, like, a year ago, and I don't intend to wait a day longer than I have to before I read it lol. The cover for Rebel is super pretty, too!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I reminded you! And yes, I definitely need The Toll!

      Delete
  2. THE ARRIVAL OF SOMEDAY sounds really good! I hadn't heard of it before seeing your list. ADDAMSVILLE sounds amazing, too. I hope you love these and all the others on your list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you found some new books to add to your TBR! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh Five Dark Fates can't get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to that one! It's already preordered!

      Delete
  4. Now Entering Adamsville and The Arrival of Someday sound wonderful, I will definitely need to check them out. Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many great books coming out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Arrival of Someday sounds quite interesting! And I agree with thereadingrebel. There are so many good books coming out this year.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely Rebel and The Beautiful. I got to read Spin the Dawn already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to be reading Spin the Dawn very soon - it's going to be awesome!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete