Saturday, May 11, 2019

Stacking the Shelves! (May 1st-May 11th)



Hosted by Tynga's ReviewsStacking the Shelves is where all the booknerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that we've read, acquired, or discovered in the past week (or so).

This month started out a bit eventful. Last Saturday I attended a friend's bridal shower which was in a town 2 hours and a half away. I carpooled with another friend and we ended up spending around nine hours out of town (most of which was driving through really tiny Kansas towns). I can't say it was fun because I'm not really one for social events (especially ones related to weddings), but I think my friend (the bride) had fun so that's what matters. Then on Sunday, we got a tornado warning so everyone in the house headed to the basement. Thankfully nothing happened, but it is now tornado season so it won't likely be the last. 


Books I've Read


Bought/Trade
Finale was a preorder. The other two books came from Paperbackswap.


Reviewed

Short & Simple


Other Stuff on the Blog
New Discoveries
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


How was your week?

2 comments :

  1. One of the many things I hate about moving to US a year ago: tornadoes. I'm glad nothing happened and that your friend had fun! You got some great books! The Raven's Tale looks great!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Finale. We don't get too many tornado warnings in Colorado, but every once in a while we get some. I'm glad your friend had fun.

    ReplyDelete