Thursday, May 30, 2019

Cover vs Cover: The Beauty That Remains by Ashley Woodfolk

This week's pick is...

29736467VS.  The Beauty That Remains
Original                        Redesign
Full disclosure: I have not read this book so I have no idea how much these covers fit the book. I saw this redesign recently and it really caught my eye. I love the color scheme and I'm honestly here for all the illustrated covers lately. I love the art style and it tells me more about the book than the original. The original also catches my attention, because I love rainbows, but it tells me nothing about the book.
Final Verdict: Redesign
What do you think? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

2 comments :

  1. I haven't read it either and I like both, but I still prefer the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both, actually! But without reading, I couldn't say which one fits more.

    ReplyDelete