Monday, April 29, 2019

Music Monday: Ava by Famy

Music Mondays from Always Me is for sharing whatever music you have been enjoying lately! Whether it is a new favorite or an old favorite!

It's been a while since I have done this (It's been more than 3 years), but I have decided to join in again. This past week my most listened to song has been Ava by Famy. I've heard the song before as Spotify recommended it to me a while ago, but I added it to a playlist to listen to later and then I forgot about it. I recently week back through that playlist and found a couple of songs I enjoyed, Ava was certainly my favorite of the bunch. This is the only song I've heard from Famy since it's the only song by them on Spotify, but I guarantee that I will be doing some sleuthing later. 

What have you been listening to lately?

2 comments :

  1. Ava is a really nice song. I'm going to add it to one of my playlists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in again, Jessica! I haven't heard this song at all, but I really like their sound. I'm going to have to listen to more of their stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete