Thursday, April 18, 2019

Cover vs Cover: White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

This week's pick is...

White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) VS.    VS.White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)
Take One                        Take Two                        Take Three
I actually already did a cover vs cover post for this book, but a new cover came out recently, so I'm doing it again! Last time I talked about how Jennifer L. Armentrout just couldn't please the covers gods. I love this book, but I absolutely hate covers 1 & 2. The only reason why I picked up the book was because I trusted Armentrout and I heard positive things about the book. Take One looks like an NA romance, which I like to avoid. I don't like kissing on covers at all. Take Two looks like an indie book in which they had no budget for a good cover. Take One won last time only because it had color. Now, I'm really glad that there's a new cover. It still isn't the best, it's kind of a generic paranormal/fantasy cover, but at least it tells the reader that this is a paranormal book and is more aesthetically pleasing!
 Final Verdict: Take Three
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

1 comment :