Thursday, March 28, 2019

Cover vs Cover: Trouble Is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly

This week's pick is...

23354047VS.  27209370
Original                        Redesign
There's not too much of a difference between these two covers. They both have the same idea, really. This is a humorous book that also tackles serious mysteries, so both capture that odd whimsy. I like the Redesign a little bit more. To be honest, it's mainly because it has Digby on the cover. The original cover put Digby on the back cover instead. I also like that it has vibrant colors which catch my attention a lot more than the gray. By the way, I completely recommend this series.
  Final Verdict: Redesign
What do you think? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

2 comments :

  1. The redesign is WAY better, IMO. The background is more detailed, there's a nice little tagline in there, even the font looks more put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, plus I prefer the font style on the redesign.

    ReplyDelete