Friday, March 8, 2019

Cover Lust: Traveler by L.E. DeLano


Cover Lust is something that I do every week where I feature a book cover that I absolutely love!

Traveler (Traveler, #1)




A teen writer discovers that every mirror is a portal into an alternate version of her life in this romantic YA fantasy by author L.E. DeLano.

Jessa has spent her life dreaming of other worlds and writing down stories more interesting than her own, until the day her favorite character, Finn, suddenly shows up and invites her out for coffee. After the requisite nervous breakdown, Jessa learns that she and Finn are Travelers, born with the ability to slide through reflections and dreams into alternate realities. But it’s not all teacakes, pirates and fantasy lifestyles…Jessa is dying over and over again, in every reality, and Finn is determined that this time, he’s going to stop it… this Jessa is going to live.









 Why did I pick this cover? 
I love how there are different shades of blue within the cover and how it creates an almost starry effect, which I'm a sucker for in book covers. I also like how the title follows the spiral and how the spiral draws my eyes throughout the cover. It does say time travel more than parallel universes, probably because of the ship (which does make sense for the book), but I find it to be a pretty cover.
What are your thoughts? Tell me in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment