Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Midnight Hour by C.C. Hunter

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where you talk about whatever book you are IMPATIENTLY WAITING for!

This week I am waiting for...


Midnight Hour
A missing sister, a heart in turmoil, and a growing tattoo that no one understands: The Shadow Falls saga comes to a spectacular conclusion in this thrilling finale!

Being a dyslexic witch has never been easy for Miranda Kane, but her time at Shadow Falls helped her tap into her true powers. Now her life is thrown into chaos after a near death experience leaves her with a mysterious growing tattoo no one can explain. Her heart is a mess over whether to get back together with Perry or take a chance on a new love, her parents are spitting up, and she may not get into the same college of her two best friends. To upend her world further, it appears her sister has been kidnapped and it’s not just her they want. Miranda’s only way of saving her sister may be to take her place. Will her friends at Shadow Falls save Miranda…or will she realize that she had the power to save herself all along? 
Release Date: October 25th 2016



Why am I waiting?
I was hoping that Miranda would get her own book, and now she will! I'm so excited for this one!
What book are you waiting for this week?

1 comment :

  1. I remember reading the first two books in this series a couple of years ago though I don't really remember how I felt about them. I've always adored the covers and the titles, though! Great pick this week :)

    Also, I tagged you in the Bloglovin' Tag http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-bloglovin-tag.html

    ReplyDelete