Saturday, April 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves! (April 16th 2016)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

By the time this post goes up, I'll be at RT Booklovers Convention! I've been so busy this past week preparing and doing ALL OF THE HOMEWORK, that I didn't read as much as usual. I had two HUGE art assignments to finish before Tuesday, as well as a small essay. My college has a student art show every year and Tuesday was the day that a judge would come and pick what pieces would be in the show (it's required that you put 2 pieces in per art class). I got 5 pieces in, both of the ones I had to work super hard on got in! I only had one piece that didn't get it, but I wasn't surprised.

Anyway, here's my week in books!

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!

Books I've Read This Week

Yeah, I really didn't have much time to read.

Bought at Bookaholic

Amazon Freebies
This is no longer free, FYI

Borrowing




Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

1 comment :

  1. Summer Queen looks really interesting. I read Holding Court when it was first released and liked it a lot more than I anticipated. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete