Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Thirteen New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015

Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

I discovered so many new authors this year, some debut, some not. Here are ALL of the five star reads from new-to-me-authors this year!

1. Cate Tiernan

2. Renee Ahdieh


3. Nicola Yoon


4. Abigail Haas


5. Kat Zhang


6. Rachel Higginson


7. Jasmine Warga


8. Virginia Boecker


9. Natalie Standiford


10. Cat Winters


11. Romina Russell


12. Theresa Kay


13. Julianna Scott


What new authors have you discovered?

2 comments :

  1. Of these authors, I've only read Cat Winters - definitely one of my favorites! Check out my TTT and Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dangerous Girls! That ending is still one of the most shocking things I've ever read.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/top-ten-tuesday-34/

    ReplyDelete