Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (January 31st 2015)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Not much really happened this week, but I did get to read a few books.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Past Week




Checked Out from Library


Books Bought


Ebooks


For Review



Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)






Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?

3 comments :

  1. Nice haul! I really want to read Live Through This. I've had Salvage in my tbr pile for a while and I need to get to it. I didn't get that much reading done this week. Hopefully next week will be more productive. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! I haven't read any of them, unfortunately, but a lot of them look interesting.
    Thanks for visiting Addlepates and Book Nerds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books you have here! :) And some of them I added on my tbr too. Happy reading and hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete