Saturday, September 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (September 6th 2014)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

P.S. The covers take you to the book's Goodreads page!



Books I've Read in the Last Week


From the Library



Books I Bought
Physical Copies:
From the Used Bookstore

Ebook Copies:
Ebooks Bought


Books I Borrowed
Thanks to Lendle!


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)
Short & Simple



NEW DISCOVERIES
I add books to my TBR pile so often, that I decided to include the new additions to my ever-growing list.
I DID NOT RECEIVE OR BUY THESE BOOKS. I only added them to my TBR list.


Books Won!
Thanks to The Readers Den!


Anyway, what books did you haul in this week?





3 comments :

  1. So many books. A lot of great books in your stack this week. Enjoy your new books and have a great weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Sisters' Fate. I definitely thought it was the best of the trilogy, with Cate coming into her powers. You had a great week in books last week! ::off to check out your review of Kiss of Deception::

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinner was awesome! I always liked Cole and Isabel the best, so it was great to see them get their own book.

    Btw, I tagged you for the Book Life tag! :D Here's the link: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/09/the-book-life-tag-well-im-in-blogging.html

    ReplyDelete