Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cover vs. Cover: Control by Lydia Kang

This week's pick is...

Control (Control, #1) VS.  Control
Hardcover                       Paperback
I love the hardcover! I love the shades of blue and the contrast it has with the black background and I love the overall sci-fi feeling to it. I hate the paperback. It is boring! It's just the title on a gray background! It's practically a novella cover! I would NEVER pick up a book in stores with that cover. It would never catch my interest or attention.

Final Verdict: Hardcover
Do you agree? Give me your thoughts on which cover is the best!

3 comments :

  1. I never liked the hardcover, but seeing that paperback makes me want to pick it up! I love the font and colors, and I feel like it's less messy than the hardcover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I wasn't a fan of the hardcover at first, but especially putting it next to the paperback makes me rethink that! I really like the colors they used on the hardcover. Why do they have to change them!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the paperback - I like the jagged font! And I like how minimalist it is.

    Also, I hope you don't mind, but I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) http://jessilovesbooks.blogspot.com/2014/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete