Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (July 19th 2014)

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is where all the book nerds can post about the lovely (or not so lovely) books that they've got this week.

Books I've Read in the Last Week




From the Library



Freebies

Got this from my library's Summer Reading Program.


Books I Borrowed

Thanks to Lendle!


Books I Reviewed
(The covers are linked to my review)
I'm actually pretty proud of myself for posting more than one review!

Anyway, what books did you haul in?

6 comments :

  1. I like Gail Carringer's new series. Hope you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, and oh my. You got Paper Towns for free at the library. Why doesn't my library do things like that >.<

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sure read a lot this week! *hi fives* Paper Towns is awesome although I found it really really similiar to Looking for Alaska. Still. x) Another epic John Green novel! I'm reading Rebel Belle this week too for my book club!
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Murder Complex on my schedule for next week! I hope its good! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete