Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list


Hosted each week by The Broke and the Bookish, it's a meme for listing the top ten for everything bookish.

Since new releases are always on the top of my TBR list, even though they shouldn't, for these list I will only add summer releases. From June to August.

*IN NO CERTAIN ORDER*

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
Release Date: June 17th 2014

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
Release Date: August 14th 2014

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1)
Release Date: July 15th 2014

The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)
Release Date: June 10th 2014

Gates of Thread and Stone
Release Date: August 5th 2014

Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)
Release Date: July 22nd 2014

(Don't You) Forget About Me
Release Date: June 10th 2014

The Girl from the Well
Release Date: August 5th 2014

On the Fence
Release Date: July 1st 2014

Servants of the Storm
Release Date: August 5th 2014

There's a lot more books coming out this summer that I want to read, but these are some of the major ones!
What books do you plan on reading this summer?

3 comments :

  1. Isla, Kiss of Deception, and On the Fence are all on my list too. I have a feeling they will be on a lot of lists today. :)

    Gates of Thread and Stone looks good too. I had not heard of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't You Forget About Me looks really good! Thanks for sharing your list and stopping by my blog.

    My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-tuesdays-top-ten-books-summer-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the cover for Servants of the Storm is so weird it's awesome.

    Majority of these books are already on my general TBR, those that aren't will be.

    Happy Reading.

    Natalie @ Natalie Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete